Employment type: Full-Time
Responsible for providing comprehensive care at an advanced practice level to children and their families through assessment, communication, clinical management, collaboration, coordination, and education.
- Provides comprehensive patient care management within a collaborative practice model, with functions and duties as outlined in the physician/APRN practice agreements
- Assess, diagnoses, plans, implements, and evaluates care of the pediatric patient working collaboratively with other health professionals using approaches that recognize each one’s expertise to meet the needs of the patients
- Provides culturally sensitive patient care that is in accordance with sate licensure and regulations, and based upon the standards of practice as defined by APRN certifying agencies (PNCB, ANCC).
- Serves as an educational resource for patients, families, health care professionals, students, and lay public regarding area of clinical subspecialty. Assist in development, creation and implementation of educational programs.
- Utilizes research to identify, examine, and evaluate creative approaches to health care with the goal of improved outcomes for the patient and family. Participates in continuous quality improvement based on professional practice standards and relevant statutes and regulations.
- Expands clinical and professional knowledge base. Recognizes the importance of participation in professional organizations. Accepts personal responsibility for professional development and the maintenance of professional competence and credentials. Continuously conducts self-evaluation of advanced nursing practice skills in an effort to ensure competent clinical care and continued self-development.
- Participates in and complies with practice policies, regulations and programs.
- Master’s Degree in Nursing
- Licensure as a Registered Nurse in the single State of Georgia or Multi-State through the Enhanced Nurse Licensure Compact and Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN) licensure in the state of Georgia
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) and Basic Life Support (BLS) within 60 days of hire
- No minimum experience required
Knowledge Skills & Abilities
- Proficiency in pediatric physical assessment skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs independently and greater than 40 lbs with assistance
- Bending/Stooping – Occasionally (activity or condition exists up to 1/3 of time)
- Lifting – Occasionally (activity or condition exists up to 1/3 of time)
- Pushing/pulling – Occasionally (activity or condition exists up to 1/3 of time)
- Sitting – Occasionally (activity or condition exists up to 1/3 of time)
- Standing – Constantly (activity or condition exists up to 2/3 or more of time)
- Walking – Constantly (activity or condition exists 2/3 or more of time)
- Definite potential for exposure to blood and body fluids
Apply Now by sending your resume to: Radly.Opeka@GraysonPediatrics.com
Grayson Pediatrics, LLC is an “Equal Opportunity Employer” and that nothing in the job positing or description should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.